Thursday, September 27, 2012

Don't miss these cookies

We have several cookies that we enjoying making and eating when the season turns to autumn.

One of them is Hershey's Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Cookies. I first found Hershey's Cinnamon Chips when we lived in Texas 10 or 11 years ago. They were only out in early fall and disappeared quickly. I even had my mom send some to me the first year or two that we were in Canada because I could not find them there (thanks, Mom!). Well, that's been awhile and I was surprised recently when a friend posted on Facebook announcing that they were back.

To my delight, a few days later, I came across them in my local Walmart. Yahoo!



I was at Walmart again today and they were completely sold out. I checked the Hershey website and they have stores listed that carry their hard to find products. In my area Safeway, Wegmans and Martins were listed.

HERE is the link to check for stores in your area.




HERE is a link to the delicious recipe. Enjoy!

And if I can find any more packages of this yummy treat, I am going to stock up for the winter. :)



P. S. I found a couple of options on Amazon:





2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to use these chips. I scored 4 bags at our local store on clearance for $1.50 a bag!! Yea me!!

    ReplyDelete