Monday, September 24, 2012

Our Hero

I just want to take a moment and dedicate a whole post to honour my wonderful, handsome, wise, patient, loving, and fun-to-be-with husband. The last year and a half have been CRAZY for our family! Bob has led and supported our family in such incredible ways. We have been on an adventuresome journey with the Lord and even though many, many times it has not made sense to our human logic, Bob has guided us to follow our God, even when it was against "reason." Even when people said we were "taking a risk" or being "presumptuous."

Thank you, my love, for leading us in unusual but God-honouring ways, especially since January 2011, but for the past amazing 20 years, as well. We are thrilled to have you as the head of our home. The way you serve and support our family is exemplary. Most people do not know how many hours you work every day, since you have taken on a second job as a delivery driver. We are so proud of you and thank you for all your hard work! We thank and praise Jesus for you every single day!




Ben:  Dad is my hero because he works so hard for the good of our family!


Ava:  My favourite thing about Daddy is he loves me and I know because he watches movies with me!





Maya: Daddy is my hero because he is SO funny!




Austin: One of my favourite things about Dad is that he is a lot of fun, like when he surprise attacks us and starts wrestling with us!

Emma:  My favourite thing about Dad is that he continually marches on, always trusting in the Holy Spirit to lead him. He's funny, he listens and he supports me, and even when I'm wrong, he's always there. Love you, Popsicle!


You are our hero! XO


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is so sweet. thanks for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete