Thursday, November 1, 2012

Virginia Autumn

Happy November!

This time last year our family was still going from 'tent to tent' in our wanderings through northern Virginia. I remember the autumn being lovely, but not nearly as lovely as this year. Maybe that is because I am truly starting to feel more settled here or maybe it's because I am not living out of a suitcase this time around. Whatever the reason, there have been many glorious fall days and photo opportunities.

















I hope your autumn season has been enjoyable, wherever you are. I am so thankful to live in a place where the seasons are distinct.

{And just as a quick aside, thank you to those who were concerned about us during Hurricane Sandy. It was a wild ride but we were clearly protected by God's hand. We are so saddened by all the damage further north of us and have been/are still praying for everyone impacted by the storm.}

Peace and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment