Monday, April 22, 2013

Fiddler On The Roof and our very own Chava



My Facebook and Instagram friends will already be aware of this, but I have not had a second to mention it on my blog yet. Emma was honoured to be a part of Eden Troupe's production of Fiddler On The Roof last week. It is an incredible God-story of how she even got the part, since she is still in high school and not a student at Patrick Henry College. I'll save that for another time, but I didn't want to let another day go by without sharing a few of the photos from last week.

 Photo credit: Eden Troupe
 Photo credit: Eden Troupe
 Photo credit: Eden Troupe
 Photo credit: Emma


We are so proud of Emma and so thankful for this incredible opportunity and experience the Father has given her. I was completely blown away by the performance. I could go on and on about my favourite parts and the funniest lines, the depth of the characters and the moments that made me cry. Wow!!! And the friendships Emma has made are such a sweet bonus to being a part of Eden Troupe. What talented and beautiful people they are! 

Bravo to the whole gang!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment