Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan {22 April}

I'm planning to make this Sunny Lemon Cake this week! Thank you, Pinterest!

We've been so busy with Fiddler, having my mom for a visit, me not feeling so swell, the heaviness of the Boston and West tragedies last week, and just life, I wasn't sure if I'd get this posted. Whew. But here we go . . . 

Monday - Ben's Dream Soup (Seriously, Ben had a dream about a soup he and I made with shrimp, tomato sauce, cilantro and peppers. So while I was with Austin at his TaeKwonDo class today, Ben and Emma came up with a delicious soup that was similar to the one in Ben's dream. Great job, you guys!)

Tuesday - Chicken Stir-Fry, rice

Wednesday - Leftovers ?

Thursday - Crock Pot Beef and Mushroom Stew

Friday - Homemade Pizza, salad

Saturday - Leftovers or sandwiches 

Sunday - Out to eat


Have a wonderful week, my friends! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment