Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan {15 July}

(This was our amazing lunch on Saturday, thanks to our local farmers market where we found the peaches and the maple syrup!)

Hello, lovely friends! How are things where you are? They are calling for a hot week for us here in Northern Virginia. Have I mentioned that although I grew up in Texas, I am a big heat wimp. Sigh. But we will try to make the best of it by hanging out in our basement and playing in the hose in our backyard. This week we have much going on, so I am going to use my crock pot a few times to try to help out with getting our meals on the table in a more timely manner (one night last week we ate at 8:00pm!).

Monday - Leftovers 

Tuesday - Slow cooker beef ribs, creamy dill potato salad, baked beans

Wednesday - Thai Chicken (Thai food is my favourite, so I am excited to try this for the first time!), jasmine rice

Thursday - Taco Salad

Friday - Pioneer Woman's Corn Chowder with Chilies, French bread

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Snack-y supper


What's on your menu plan for this week? 

I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday. Click over and see what the other ladies are planning for this week!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment