Friday, July 19, 2013

A Quick Update . . .


On one of my delivery runs this week, a mechanic friend calls out, "Hey, Rev.! I want you to pray for healing for me."  So we found a quiet spot outside the shop. I laid hands on him and spoke healing in Jesus' name.

Three things I'm thinking:

1. Humility. . . asking for help
+
2. Faith. . . believing there is supernatural power to help
+
3. Setting. . . normal workday, not in a religious meeting, just doing life
=
The tide of spiritual awakening is rising.  

Wow . . .

Also, I have three unsolicited preaching engagements in the next 6 weeks which is very unusual.  I am very grateful for these opportunities.  Please pray for the empowering presence of the Holy Spirit to help me prepare and also to come during these meetings.

Thanks for your continued prayers and financial support as we move forward to expand our donor team.

Thankfully,
Bob

To join our support team, click on Field Staff Support at IFA Royce Team.

Bob Royce
Intercessors for America
Mobilization Coordinator
PO Box 915
Purcellville, VA 20134
800-USA-PRAY
540-317-2097 Direct
TransformingAmerciaThroughPrayer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment