Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan {19 August}


Whew, we are speeding through August! I finally came out of my denial-state and bought a few school supplies. I do realise the time is getting closer to need to get everything organised and in order. With all of our wonderful guests and activities, I have not had much time to think about school plans in the last two weeks, but I'm getting back to praying and pondering and planning this week!

Here's the meal plan for this time around:

Monday - Hawaiian Pizza (I have some leftover ham in the freezer that I need to use and this is a hit with most of us.)

Tuesday - Leftovers or sandwiches (Austin graduates with his next belt in TKD, so it has to be an easy night in the kitchen for me!)

Wednesday - Mushroom Soup, salad

Thursday - World's Best Chicken, rice, Brussels sprouts

Friday - Salmon cakes, pasta Alfredo, asparagus 

Saturday - Sloppy Tacos (Just read about this one in the latest Bon Appétit magazine!)

Sunday - snack-y supper


What's on your menu this week?!

Have a wonderful week! xo

I'm linking up with the Menu Plan Monday girls, so click over to get some inspiration, if you need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment