Thursday, October 3, 2013

Discovery Weekend - Colorado Springs


Prayer Partners,

Good morning from Colorado Springs.  My colleague, Rick Torrison, and I are here for a few days to lead The Journey to Transformation Discovery Weekend.  We are coming alongside our friends here to cast vision and hope for pervasive, transforming revival in specific areas across this picturesque and strategic state.  There are over 75 individuals coming to learn more about other communities all around the globe that have been transformed by God's unmatched power and love and how they can begin to cry out for the same for their communities.

I just want to say thank you for helping me do what I do.

Glad to be here!

Bob

Bob Royce
Intercessors for America
Mobilization Coordinator
PO Box 915
Purcellville, VA 20134
800-USA-PRAY
540-317-2097 Direct
TransformingAmerciaThroughPrayer.com

To join our support team, click on Field Staff Support at IFA Royce Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment