Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Book of Thanks: A 25 Day Gratitude Journal for Kids


My new friend, Heather from Upside Down Homeschooling, is offering her new My Book of Thanks: A 25 Day Gratitude Journal for Kids right now through 10/5 for only $0.99 (normally $5.99)!!! Help develop a spirit of Thanksgiving in your kids with this fun, 29-page printable keepsake book where they can express their gratitude through journaling. Heather sent me a free copy to review with Ava and Maya and we are getting started tomorrow! I'll be back in a few weeks with our thoughts, but I already anticipate that my girls are going to love going through this sweet journal.

And after glancing through it, I would recommend it to anyone with children (not just homeschool children) ages 4-9.

Go now to grab yours at this fantastic, low price

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment