Sunday, October 27, 2013

Holy Spirit, You are welcome here


What a glorious experience of the Holy Spirit we had today in our church service. I mean like hold-on-to-the-pew-in-front-of-you-or-you'll-have-to-sit-down kind of experience. His Presence is real. It's palpable. And He wants us to experience more of Him in that way here on earth. Glory!!! 

I am amazed by God, once again, and thankful to be a part of a church where humility is visible, praise to Jesus is evident and enjoyed, love for everyone who walks in the door is stunning, genuine joy shines on faces, pain is acknowledged, prayers are offered, the Word is preached and the awe of the Lord is a part of every meeting. Glory!!!

I just want to take a moment and declare again, 


"Holy Spirit, You are welcome here" 

over my life, my family, my home, my church and even this little blog. Jesus, be glorified and lifted high. I exalt You in my life, in my town, in my state, in my country and over all the earth. You are the One I live for and I want to know more of Your Kingdom here on this earth. Glory!!!




Love and blessings. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment