Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {6 January}

(Hot, delicious Wassail is always a part of our holiday festivities.)

Happy New Year, friends! I hope your year has started out in celebration. Isn't it always exciting to think about all of the blessings of the last year and the possibilities God has for us in a brand new year? Wow!

Here is my menu plan for this week:

Monday - Chili's Skillet Queso, salsa, guac, chips, veggie tray (I have loved Chili's Queso for a long time and this was pretty darn close to the restaurant original!)

Tuesday - Mom's Minestrone Soup, salad, garlic bread

Wednesday - Crock Pot Roast, potato casserole, green beans

Thursday - Leftovers


Saturday - Nourishing Rice (Arroz con Sustancia) (Thanks to my friend, Jen, for pinning this one!)

Sunday - Snack-y supper

Blessings and love! xo

I'm linking up with Org Junkie for Menu Plan Monday. Click over to get some new ideas for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment