Friday, June 6, 2014

Coconut Oil - Buy 2, Get 2 FREE



Tropical Traditions is having a great sale on many of their products! Don't miss it! Here are just a few of the items which are on sale:



$9.99
33% OFF Organic Coconut Flour!

Tropical Traditions organic coconut flour is fiber from the coconut meat after most of the oil has been extracted to make Virgin Coconut Oil. It is certified organic, unsweetened, and has not been treated with sulfites. This coconut flour is high in dietary fiber and protein (over 19% non-gluten protein!). Since organic coconut flour contains natural sugar from the coconut meat, baked goods need less sugar added. The organic coconut flour has a mildly sweet coconut taste.








Buy 2-Get 2 FREE! 4 Pints Virgin Coconut Oil

I use this organic coconut oil in my home on a daily basis! If you haven't used coconut oil before, check here for various uses.






4 oz. Lavender Moisturizing Cream

This is the moisturizing cream I have sitting on my nightstand. I love it! 



Blessings and love. xo

Disclaimer: This post contains my affiliate or referral links. When you use these links to buy a product, I make a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra. Thank you for your support and kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment