Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What I Wore


Good morning! I'm sharing some of my favourite items that are on groopdealz.com right now. If you are interested in any of these pieces, be sure to buy them ASAP, as they are only available for a limited time.

Here's another chance to get a Plaid Blanket Scarf!


I had a great pair of jeggings until a lovely daughter of mine claimed them for herself. These look like a great replacement! Stretchy Denim Jeggings - 2 colours

How cute is this Striped Buttoned Back Tunic?!

And I love this entire outfit! Holiday Sequin Cowl Neck Sweater - $26.99

This Laced Tunic Dress comes in 5 colours:

Have you ordered anything from groopdealz.com yet? They have so many deals going on right now, including items for kids, as well as jewelry and home decor! Check them out today.

And check out more outfit inspiration at The Pleated Poppy and Reasons to Dress.

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment