Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan {20 May}


Happy Monday and the beginning of a brand new week! We are getting ready to welcome the new little one I mentioned earlier into our home this morning. He'll be staying with us during the days for the next two weeks. My children are so excited, some of them have been awake and waiting for awhile! 


Here's the plan for this week:

Monday - Slow Cooker Baked Spinach and Mushroom Rigatoni, salad

Tuesday - Baked sweet potatoes, black beans, roasted asparagus

Wednesday - French Onion Soup

Thursday - Sloppy Joes, chips, veggie tray

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Chicken packets, salad, peas

Sunday - Tacos, chips, salsa, guacamole, Spanish rice


I am thanking God for all my blessings today and anticipating wonderful things from Him this week. So many blessings and things to thank Him for!!! I pray blessings over you, too! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment